Why Conduct a Pre-Listing Home Inspection?
A pre-listing inspection allows a home-seller to proactively address any issues prior to listing their home for sale.
- Avoid Surprises: Identify defects and make repairs ahead of time
- Financial Control: Determine the items you need/want to address and allow time to plan for the expenditures
- Options: Find the right contractor, at the right price, on your schedule
- Accurate Pricing: Helps in setting the appropriate listing price and can even generate a higher asking price
- Faster Close: Proactively make repairs which can help avoid delays in the negotiation process
- Competitive Edge: List your home as Move-In Certified™, letting buyers know that the home has been inspected.
Pre-Listing Home Inspection Packages
Our Home Inspector conducts a complete, certified home inspection which includes a detailed inspection report, a 90-day inspection guarantee, Home Concierge Service and membership to a Digital Home Management System
- Our Home Inspector conducts a walk-through with the homeowner to point out potential defects and areas of concern
- Includes all components and systems
- View of roof from the ground only
- No removal of panels (electrical, HVAC, other)
- Inspector provides feedback and findings, homeowner writes notes as needed
- No written report provided
- Full 500+ Point Home Inspection
- Testing and inspection of all systems and components
- Home Inspection Report Summary and a Detailed Report of Findings with Pictures
- 90-Day Inspection Guarantee, Free Home Concierge Service and Lifetime Membership to a Digital Home Management System
- Repair Verification: Return visit to review repaired items identified in initial inspection
- Home Energy Score Assessment and Report
- Move-In Certified™ Promotion: Yard Signs, Framed Certificate, 15 bound inspection reports
- These additional services are provided for $335 (valued at $825 = 60% off standard pricing)