Inspection Services Group is a family-owned and operated business based in Southern Chester County. We are large enough to meet the time sensitive scheduling requirements of real estate transactions but small enough to provide each of our clients with personalized customer service. We look forward to providing you with a successful home inspection and helping you find your next home.
Inspection Services Group (ISG) was founded in 2012 by Tom Bartholetti with the goal of educating clients and giving them the information necessary to make an informed decision during the home buying process. After several years in the home remodeling, customer service management, wireless systems technical support and wireless systems engineering fields, Tom combined his knowledge and experience from these industries to set the foundation for a full-service home inspection company based on the following principles:
- Mission: Lead our industry with respect and loyalty of clients, customers, and others.
- Vision: To develop a quality team that focuses on excellent service, moral values, and mutual respect.
- Values: Believe in a dream, grow relationships, and follow the systems.
- Purpose: Educate our clients to enable them to make a more knowledgeable decision.
Meet Our Team
All ISG Inspectors complete a rigorous training program to meet Pennsylvania and/or Delaware state requirements; have passed the National Home Inspector Examination; are members of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) or the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and are DEP Certified Radon Measurement Providers. In addition, ISG’s Owner, Tom Bartholetti, is an Exterior Design Institute Building II Certified Stucco & EIFS Inspector. The ISG team follows the InterNACHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics for all inspections while providing the utmost level of customer service and a consummate attention to detail. Feel confident in your decision to work with ISG!
All ISG Inspectors:
- Are required to stay up to date with the industry’s most rigorous online Continuing Education and video training courses, which have been awarded hundreds of approvals and accreditations by state and governmental agencies
- Abide by a strict Code of Ethics which put our clients first
- Use state-of-the-art inspection tools and reporting software so our clients can make informed decisions about the homes they want to buy and sell
Our office team includes client care coordinators and a relationship specialist who are ready and willing to go the extra mile to provide our clients with superior service prior to and after the home inspection. From one-stop scheduling and inspection report follow up to answering questions and ensuring complete customer satisfaction, our team is there every step of the way to provide our clients with a successful home inspection experience.